Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bored

Tonight, I was bored and trying to get motivated to do homework. I decided to come on and read our class blogs. Then I decided I should probably get some blogs of my own written for this week. But after writing one, I couldn't think of any other ideas.

So in my unmotivated boredom, I started feeding my fish. I don't mean real fish though. I've never actually owned a fish. But in my blog, you may have noticed the colored fish swimming about. If you put your mouse in the water and right-click, it'll drop food into the water. The fish then all swim over and eat it.

I've been "feeding" my fish for about ten minutes now. So if anyone else is bored, I just thought I'd mention that feeding the fish is a nice, mindless pass-time you might consider taking advantage of to avoid doing homework.

3 comments:

  1. I totally fed the fish just now. You're right, it is an amazing thing to pass time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that's pretty sweet! do you know what kind of app. that is. i mean java or flash or whatnot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have no idea. I found it under apps when I was first starting the blog.

    ReplyDelete